Do you need a kick-start for your D&I- strategy?
The Interim D&I Manager is exactly the right person for the job.
Interest in Diversity & Inclusion has now spread to virtually all corners of the globe. Long before the recent worldwide outcry for racial justice, gender equality and equal rights for the LGBTQ+ community, to name just a few, organizations have increasingly searched for guidance for their emerging Diversity & Inclusion efforts. According to LinkedIn, the number of positions with the title of "Head of Diversity" has more than doubled globally over the past five years (107% growth).
Companies are now increasingly investing in Diversity & Inclusion to drive business results, foster innovation and inspire creativity.
D&I managers are a true jack of all trades.
They are experts in their field, knowledgeable in areas such as corporate culture, corporate citizenship, psychology, communication theory, corporate social responsibility and sustainability, and they are allies, coaches, consultants and trainers. Another very essential role of a Chief Diversity Officer / D&I Manager is that of a mediator – this person is the go-to person when it comes to moderating some of the toughest discussions in the workplace.
Your organization needs someone
- to develop or implement a D&I strategy
- to help build and sustainably maintain a D&I team
- to train staff
- to support the professional development of your staff
- to support you in the development of your employer brand
- to introduce integrative internal and external communication strategies
- to promote the creation of D&I ambassadors
- to create an inclusive corporate culture
Interim D&I managers from synnput offer you the following advantages:
- Extensive experience in various fields of application
- Awareness of the current situation with regard to diversity, equity and inclusion
- A fresh and objective perspective
- The goal orientation and 'ownership' of an entrepreneur
- The ability to get down to business and achieve results more quickly
- New knowledge, latest insights and state-of-the-art methods
- An extensive agile network
Not only do you benefit from the individual experience of our D&I managers, but you also have access to an entire network of experts, researchers, consultants and trainers to provide you with the answers to your specific questions.
If this is what you are looking for, we would love to hear from you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org