The solution for your successful in-house D&I training program:
Interim D&I trainers from synnput
The benefits of an interim D&I trainer
An interim D&I trainer will successfully implement the individual goals of your company in the areas of corporate culture and D&I.
With an interim D&I trainer, you reap the benefits of an experienced specialist with an inclusive and results-oriented mindset.
Our trainers become temporary members of your organization, who identify with its goals and consistently pursue the overall objectives of your organization, rather than offering isolated training products.
Our interim D&I trainers are in constant dialog with your organization's stakeholders.
This makes it possible to precisely plan your organization's long and medium-term costs, goals and initiatives in terms of training and consulting.
You therefore have access to an expert who:
- offers a variety of training and development programs for your employees
- guides, accompanies and trains your employees in the execution of trainings (train-the-trainer)
- supports your organization in the (further) development of its corporate culture and D&I strategies
- Not only do you benefit from the individual experience of your dedicated experts, you also have access to an entire network of experts, researchers, consultants and trainers to provide you with the answers to your specific questions.
Some topics & training measures
- Diversity & Inclusion: An introduction
- Unconscious bias
- Intercultural competence & sensitization
- Inclusive leadership
- Feedback cultures in heterogeneous situations
- Development of a Diversity & Inclusion Roadmap
- Intercultural Cooperation, Leadership, Organization and Teams
- Unconscious Bias in recruitment and selection processes
- Bystander Intervention Training
- Candor, Feedback und Talent-Dichte – The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Macht und Privilegien erkennen und verstehen
- Leadership Diversity Kickoff
- The 3-month program "The Inclusion Journey".
- Communication, Coaching and Ethics for Trainers
- Diversity and Intersectionality
- Allyship and inclusive storytelling
- ERGs, inclusion circles, advocacy groups and other inclusive initiatives
- D&I and employee engagement audits
- Lunch-n-learn formats
If this is what you are looking for, we would love to hear from you! Contact us at email@example.com