English Communication for Professionals
Communicating in several languages is good for you and your business!
Prepare for the globalized world with creative and hands-on training – inhouse and online!
- Speaking another language promotes greater productivity and multitasking.
- It facilitates a greater degree of creativity and considerably improves communication in one’s own language as well as the foreign language.
- Learning other languages opens international markets.
A study conducted by Penn State revealed that people who speak more than one language are better able to evaluate critical information and filter out irrelevancy. It is also a tremendous benefit in creative activities such as leadership, design and marketing, where strategic thinking and the ability to multitask across several disciplines is of great importance.
Employees who speak a second language tend to save a great deal of time by avoiding misunderstandings and the subsequent problems arising miscommunication and misinterpretation of cultural cues.
- Do you feel you’re at a disadvantage because your English is just not good enough?
- Are you dreading the upcoming panel discussion in English?
- Does the thought of having to present in English make you want to dish out?
- Do you want to feel more comfortable and at ease in an international team?
- Are you trying to figure out how you can get out of the interview with your English-speaking superior?
synnput provides highly advanced and creative educational offerings to perfect your English proficiency so that you can say exactly what you want to say – without getting lost in translation…
- English Communication Skills Workshop for Technology Professionals
- English Communication Skills Workshop for Project Managers
- English Communication Skills Workshop for Leaders
- Debating in English
- Presenting in English
- Company Culture & Communication
- Resolving Conflicts
- Transparency & Candor (based on case studies from Netflix, Google, Microsoft, etc.)
- Creativity & Innovation (Design Thinking)
- Unconscious bias
- Philosophy at Work
- Storytelling – Introduction & application
Give us a call at +49 (0) 2456/8589664 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!